In 2022, the number of people aged 60 and over in Thailand would account for 20 percent of the population. It is expected to reach 28 percent in 2031 when Thailand becomes a super-aged society. The government had included an aging society in the national agenda to improve senior citizens' quality of life. Therefore, InterCare Asia is an international event dedicated to promoting health and wellness among the elderly and individuals who prioritize their well-being. The expo has featured a wide range of products and services, organized into five categories:
Beauty Equipment & Goods, Elderly Supports, Health Food & Supplements, Lifestyle & Wellness, and Medical Equipment & Rehabilitation. In addition to providing a platform for businesses to showcase their exhibits, the expo also featured various activities and programs aimed at promoting the overall wellbeing of society. With a warm welcome to both trade visitors and general public, the expo has offered an excellent opportunity to discover new solutions and technologies.
- The absolute “gateway” for you to capture the immense growth of the elderly care market
- Enhance your brand positioning and establish a presence in new markets
- Establish new contacts and high-quality attendances across the ASEAN region
- Attend special functions to increase your business networks
- Stay ahead of your competitors by participating in the year-round marketing campaigns of the expo