In 2021, the number of people aged 60 and over in Thailand would account for 20 percent of the population. It is expected to reach 28 percent in 2031 when Thailand becomes a super-aged society. The government had included an aging society in the national agenda to improve senior citizens' quality of life. Therefore, InterCare Asia 2021 is the complete platform for the elderly and health-conscious people preparing for smart retirement. Numerous products and services will be displayed at the expo, including senior residential care and living, retirement financial planning and investment, travel, lifestyle & wellness, health food and supplement, medical equipment, and rehabilitation.
InterCare Asia 2021 will bring you a series of exciting highlights to explore new business opportunities and increase your industry networks such as the business matching program, special talks on stage, workshops, academic conferences focused on innovation for aging society and many more.
- The absolute “gateway” for you to capture the immense growth of the elderly care market
- Enhance your brand positioning and establish a presence in new markets
- Establish new contacts and high-quality attendances across the ASEAN region
- Attend special functions to increase your business networks
- Stay ahead of your competitors by participating in the year-round marketing campaigns of the expo